HOW TO CLEAN UP EYEBROWS. HOW TO CLEAN
How to clean up eyebrows. Floor tile cleaning machines. How to clean and fillet a fish
How To Clean Up Eyebrows
- make a big profit; often in a short period of time; "The investor really cleaned up when the stock market went up"
- dispose of; "settle the bills"
- An act of removing or putting an end to disorder, immorality, or crime
- The fourth position in a team's batting order, typically reserved for a power hitter likely to clear the bases by enabling any runners to score
- (eyebrow) the arch of hair above each eye
- The Eyebrows advert is a British advertising campaign launched by Cadbury plc in 2009 to promote their Dairy Milk-brand chocolate.
- The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges of some mammals. Their main function is to protect the eye, but they are also important to human communication and facial expression.
- The strip of hair growing on the ridge above a person's eye socket
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
Beast thinks of all that's happened when she was molested by that Legion soldier...
[22:19] Markus Madzuko glances idly at his surroundings, keeping a watchful eye for snipers after Parnell nearly caught a round in the ass the other day. The marine comes to a halt as the figure standing near the waterfront catches in his periphery, tail swinging to and fro with an apparent pensive stare toward the ocean. He'd seen that armor before, and the long black hair flowing overtop of it, a low, mirthless chuckle released as he reaches for his sidearm and pulls it free as quiet, calculating steps are taken closer, eventually leveling the sights for the back of her head as he'd move down a few meters from her. Markus would feel a bit of deja vu as he watches her a moment, their roles seemingly reversed from the last time they'd met in almost this same location. "Don't move 'ah fuckin' muscle," he barks, jerking back on the slide to chamber a round. "Hands behind your head and keep your fingers locked. Nice 'n slow."
[22:23] Beast Slade chuckles, "And all this time I was wondering if it'd be new meat to chew on. You know, my enemy, there was this girl that pissed me off so I chewed and clawed on her arm. Ever hear about that?" She grinned again, slowly turned, obviously unarmed as she said, "Interesting how we've ended up, huh?" She was calm for the most part, already knowing this would catch up with her one day.
[22:31] Markus Madzuko takes a few sauntering strides closer, holding his pistol sideways in a ghetto ass, thug lyfe fashion as his other hand reaches around on his belt for a set of handcuffs. "interestin' if I'd shot ya in the back of the head 'n let yer fall into the ocean clean up the evidence fer me. Think I'd rather keep ya alive, tho. Apparently a couple nights in the holdin' cells just wasn't enough for ya. How would ya like to start servin' drinks at the Hellfire?" he asks with a bemused smirk. "Now, turn yer ass around and do what I told ya before I make sure we got one less kitten ta deal with."
[22:35] Beast Slade growls a little, "I think you should stat shooting before I go back to Levi, motherfucker." Her eyes flared red now, yet not surrounded with that darkness that breathed feral. Her hands remained at her sides as she grinned wildly, "I knew you had feelings for me, ou perverted jackass, I just never knew how strongly you felt, though I won't kss you if you don't buy me a drink first." She was now just being a smartass as her temper flared.
[22:44] Markus Madzuko was bluffing, of course. And Beast being Beast, she'd called it. Markus' lazy ass wasn't about to arrest her, lead her -all- the way back to the subway, then back to base, then process, and all of the other...extremely boring shit that comes with taking in and registering a prisoner. His eyes widen a little at her remark, cocking one eyebrow toward her. The marine says nothin to that, arm outstretched to where the muzzle of the USP would be hovering about an inch infront of her chest, finger poised on the trigger. He'd go to move the cold, steel muzzle down the swell of her breasts, tracing the cat's cleavage before stopping it at her gut. She was quick, and could of course try to disarm him, but likely not before he'd likely get at least one round in the hybrid's midsection. "Not gonna ask ya again," he grunts, jutting his chin up. "Turn. Around."
[22:49] Beast Slade grins nodding, "I'll play nice, for about thirty secods. If you deon't get lost I'll gut you, motherfucker." She knew the gun at her stomach was no bluff, but her nipples became erect as the muzzle passed over her chest, though the armor probably didn't show it well.
[22:59] Markus Madzuko grins at her obedience, the muzzle of his USP raising to hover at the back of her head once she'd turned to face the ocean, the sound of the waves beating the concrete rise and the cliff below playing an almost relaxing note as he'd move to secure the cuffs around each slender wrist. Despite the smog and constant, spotty overcast the dim moonlight shone fully on their sides as he'd step close to push himself into her, the rifle over his chest would smush against her back as his other 'gun' would rest up against the her soft backside, using a hand to reach up and try to pull her hair off to the side, his hungry mouth drawing to the side of her neck as her skin, pearlescent in the moonlight, would be displayed for him. The hot avidness of his breath, the greedy suckle of his lips, and rasp of his tongue would find the line of her throat, biting, nibbling and licking as his other hand reaches around, gloved digits skimming the waistband of her pants.
[23:06] Beast Slade growled out loudly, now thrashing wildly, eyes growing darker as she send her elbows back at his face, her leg coming up trying to smash his 'gun' i
fuckin hell! TAG THIS, YA BITCHES!
The idea is.. post any pic and then say 16 things about yourself.. Then Tag 16 others..
btw, im not tagging anyone. anyone whom i wouldve tagged has tagged me already or i see they have done this too. this is one of the gieghest things on flickr to be. i curse the creator to life with an itchy tail.
1. ok, here goes. The thing is, for me to tell 16 things about me you dont already know is for me to dig into my 'weird shit' file. No. 1 is that ive had an interesting existence thus far and when i tell ppl about my life i always get that half-here blank stare that lets me know that they think im full of shit. like the look you get when you listen to an 13 yr old tell a story and youre like .. OOOOOooHKAY! but honestly, ive just had some weirdness in my life.. heres a few.
2 my first time to play music on stage was when i was 12 yrs old in 6th grade. i got up onstage with a polka band and played stevie ray vaughan songs. My dad was so impressed that he started taking me to blues jams on wed & sun nights. i would be wrecked come Monday and Thursday but yea.. it was awesome. i became known as 'hey, your that kid.'
3. My first drug was cocaine when i was 14. four years later my senior year i was a full blown drug addict. Sp much so, that my parents had an intervetion with me that included a whole lifetime full of relatives and family friends as well as my priest. my high school even gave me my own day to take all my final exams. i passed and cleaned up that year.
4. I have had some pretty cool things happen to me in music stores. I got a free ride to college just by trying out a guitar in a shop once. the music teacher was the music director at a nearby univerisyt and he heard me playing. he gave me afull ride all the monies and books and everything. he failed to ask if i could read music. I guess he just assumed, but i dont, and i didnt make it one semester. Also, i had a guy approach me one time and that turned into me playin in The Wheaton Singers, a black gospel band. we toured Texas playing revivals and fish frys. what a time =)
5. I got to interview Gunnar Hansen, the original Leatherface from TCM. I was a photojournalist for awhile in houston and our halloween issue we tried to do a TCM reunion piece. The piece never made it to print but i didnt care i still got the interview. Leatherface drinks Diet pepsi, btw.
6. the most loaded guns ive had pointed at me at one time -with intent to use- is 12. Really, 11 of them i couldn't be concerned with, the one pushed up against the base of my skull however, did have my full attention.
7, i am my happiest in unfamiliar territory, i love bad odds, i thrive in questioning circumstances and i love to be on the wrong side of up. Generally, ive found, its the only direction that really takes you anywhere.
8. Ive been a Skinhead for more than 13 yrs. If youre not sure what that means, or if American History X is your only exposure, or if you cant figure out how i could be a skin AND be hispanic at the same time, id hit up google. The movement has a really intersting history. try looking up 'traditional skinheads' or watch the movie This Is England, the only film to ever get it right.
9. My only regret in life is selling my 1953 Chevy Business Couple. it was the only car that i ever bought (actually i bought a brand new hyndai accent in 04, but who the hell counts hyndais anyway). I sodl that car to an old man who offered my twice what i payed for and put in it. I intend to call him back one day and buy it back.
10. I went to jail once for like 14 hours -which isnt shit!- but it was long enough for them to strip me, give me a number, and orange jumpsuit and paper sandles and put me out in general poulation on the cellblock. The muffins we had for breakfast were delicious.
11. I was a Bouncer in Dallas for 7 years. My first buoncer job was at a tejano bar and it made me want to shoot myself. I Later got a job at what was the biggest club in downtown Dallas and i loved it. Being a bouncer is a really cool job if yer a bit aggro and like girls and music and free drinks and chicks... im sorry what was i saying
12. I hate tejano music
13. I have a couple of unhealthy obsessions in life- DIa De Los Muertos, Frankenstein (karloff's original), Rat Rods and boobs. I believe God IS a woman, and shes probably got a PERFECT set of tits!!
14. I have watched someone die. Sorry i know thats randumb, but talking about God being a woman reminds me that God is a bitch.
15. i am still Destined. I am one of the 'mad ones'. I am one of the doomed. I will always burn burn burn like a roman candle across the sky.
16. I am a scary looking person. I am not as cool as my av. I look nothing like him except the tan. Seriously, im like 300 sumthin pounds, im covered in scars, i have bushy eyebrows and my broken arm when i was a kid grew baack kinda crooked. But, i do go by Bakersfield in RL. its been my pen name for years.
theres yer 16! have fun reading all that shit?? lol
how to clean ear plugs
machine for cleaning tile floors
remington cleaning solution
oral b precision clean replacement brush head 4 ct
hoppes pistol cleaning
bathroom floor cleaning
extreme clean car wash
clean windows with newspaper